Subscribe Us

Captured indian woman

Part 1


I live in a suburban part of Delhi, India and am a 23 yrs old male with good height and heavy built, with varied interests in BDSM, Crossdressing, selfbondage etc..



I have my own wardrobe separately for clothings of both genders with complete accessories, my favorite dress in feminine gender is saree. It consist of basically 4 elements namely:- Petticoat (a long skirt worn under saree), a blouse, Bra and saree itself.


I live alone and while I am away at work I am a male but in the loneliness of my house I am a woman with my makeup capabilities and wardrobe I have actually passed well as a women in outside world also where I go out in late evening ours dressed as a woman who is mute and many shopkeepers know me as the same only.


Saree is an incredibly gorgeous and complete woman outfit, it is very comfortable and versatile as a dress and can be worn in any way u like.


I spend my days with comfort as I have a high paying job, no visitors, no responsibility and ample time to enjoy my pleasures of BDSM, crossdressing and selfbondage. I have a complete collection of gags, ropes, chains, handcuffs, legcuffs, spreader bars and some anal plugs for my personal use.


I spend my entire time in my house mostly in a saree enjoying the dress and working like a housewife with my legs in a 1.5 foot chain locked at both ankles with a timer lock or normal locks and hands cuffed in a ½ foot chain or handcuff with anklets on my ankles and bangles on my hands, the sound of anklets and bangles really turns me on.......


I sleep daily in a completely tied fashion it has become a habit now and I am unable to sleep if I am not tied one way or the other, my favorite position is as follows:-


1.5 inch ball gag or cleave gag strapped to the back of my head through my mouth, a soft cloth blindfold, legs tied together tightly by rope or 1.5 foot away in a spreader bar, saree is a very comfortable dress for being tied up it keeps all limbs free and my penis and ass out of reach if required, I can reach them but not without spoiling a beautifully worn saree.


Legs are then tied to the foot of the bed through a rope, hands then are tied at the back using a leather cuff or are tied to my waist in front of me with the help of a belt with O ring attached to it.


I like bondage a lot and use the same on me as I have not been able to find a suitable match for myself to share my interest in BDSM.



Part 2


In the house right opposite to me across the road and the one on the right side to it live two really beautiful ladies named Neelam and Sunita resp.


I have been watching them doing their daily chores draped in sarees and anklets as they were housewifes and in their late 20's.


Neelam is better of the two with a height of 5'6" and an ample breast of 36C with a perfect navel and wonderful ass, Sunita is nearly 5'4'' height with 35C breast and heavy built.


I had shot many cums just imagining the two tied up and being fucked helplessly by me and me alone.


I started planning a capture of these two ladies and bring them to a makeshift dungeon that I had in my basement. This needed some planning and a lot of coordination of various resources as I did not know them personally and had no chance of luring any one of them to my dungeon.


I thus decided to stage an act to draw them together in to my claws, they are both friends and in their free time they often visit each other and sit and chat for hours together this used to happen between 2 and 5 pm on week days.


I arranged for a bottle of chloroform. Next I made an I-card of health department and was set to get the job done.


There were only two more houses on the road and those too were nearly 500mts away chances of any one seeing us moving in or out of my place were bleak in the day time of summers when the temperatures were nearing 48 centigrade.


I waited for a day when their husbands had left for the office and Sunita and Neelam were in the same house chatting to each other, I was also counting on the nature of an Indian housewife to not to mess much with the government officials and give in to their demands easily.


I got this opportunity on a Friday afternoon their husbands were off to office and I could see Sunita standing at the gates of Neelam's house, sunita was wearing a blue chiffon saree with a low back blouse and had her pallu (free area of saree to cover the body) draped over her to cover herself from burning Sun it was 1 o'clock on the watch and the road was clear and vacant.


Sunita had rung the door bell and was waiting for neelam to open the door, neelam came in some time and opened the door and greeted sunita in. I saw here wearing my favorite saree on her a dark yellow saree with red border, pallu loosely tuck in the waist band and her beautiful navel on display through the thin fabric of her saree, one of the breast uncovered in blouse showing off her black bra through it as she had not put any pins on her saree, pins are used to keep saree in place at shoulders and the pleats at the waist in place.


They both disappeared inside the house and the door was shut again, I decided to go ahead with my plan, I went to a car rental about 2 Kms from my house in my car and left my car there and rented a van for 4 hrs. I placed my bag that I had prepared at my place in the van and drove off to neelam's house.


The bag consisted of 2 heavy rubber hoods, 2 handcuffs, 2 leg cuffs, 2 - 2 inch ball gag, locks of various sizes, bottle of chloroform a lot of soft cloth pieces and a quarter in thick rope nearly 50mts in length. Although I might just not need all but still I wanted to be safe than sorry.


I stopped my car 50 yards from neelam's house and walked the distance with my bag that looked like it had some tools and measures, I rang the door bell and waited patiently. Neelam opened the door I showed her my ID of health department and started asking her some questions about general hygiene upkeep of her house, this was the first time I was so close face to face with her, neelam was just beautiful, dark black eyes augmented with some makeup, saree loosely tucked away that she started to gather nicely around her breast and tummy when she found a complete stranger at her doors, she had flawless white skin and red lips that gave me a hard-on almost immediately. I asked her some wage questions and then told her that I want to check her air-conditioner for some emissions to which she agreed hesitantly and mainly due to the fact that she was not alone sunita was there with her in her house.


My trap was laid, I entered her house and she took me to her bedroom where I started checking the AC and she and sunita were sitting on the bed gossiping about an upcoming marriage in sunita's family, I stole and glance at sunita she too was stunning her back faced me and she looked hot in her low back blouse couple of bangles on her wheatish hands and hair tucked away in a bun.


Neelam said she will prepare some tea and started to get up from the bed her saree gave way and I got a full glimpse of her navel it was beautiful, she went to the kitchen and now had no view of the bedroom, I was waiting for one such moment I drew out the handkerchief I had doused with chloroform and pressed it hard against sunita's face she could not see me coming as her back was towards me and some she collapsed unconscious in my hands I fondled with her boobs......hmm they are juicy......fun later lets finish the job I thought.


I hurriedly handcuffed her at her back and then took a leg cuff and looped it once to the handcuff and then cuffed her ankles she was now in a hogcuff, I heard neelam coming in and hurried went behind the door of the entrance of bedroom and stood there with a handcuff and chloroformed handkerchief, she entered the room in no time and could not understand the scene she saw in her bedroom she had a tray with tea and some eatables in her hands out of sudden grip of fear the tray fell from her hands and crashed on the floor before she could think or react further I griped her waist with my right hand put the handkerchief on her face with my left hand she tried to jerk me off but that was a very meek attempt given my built and situation soon she too collapsed unconscious in my arms I could not believe I had got the two woman I fantasized unconscious right in front of me. I hogcuffed neelam also after putting her on bed and then kissed her on her lips.



Part 3


Now I started preparing for their transport I took the keys to sunita's house from her purse, I picked up the cloth pieces and stuffed them in neelam's mouth, then I ball gagged her tightly and blindfoled her with another soft cloth.


I repeated the same process with sunita, I locked the gags on the back of their head with a small lock as I planned them to be there for quite some time. I took a length of chain and wrapped it once around neelam's neck and locked it in place same I did with sunita and then locked the two chains together with a bigger lock leaving a slack of only nearly 3 inches between their nose, although they were both unconscious but


I did not want to take any risk. Now the two beautiful women were totally bound and secure, I suddenly found that due to the hogtie those beautiful legs were exposed till the knees as the petticoat and saree had ridden up wow....... That was some view.....time now was 3.30pm I didn't have much time now as soon the sun will start setting and people will start moving on the road so I had to act fast.


I took a suitcase from neelam's house and opened her wardrobe and collected as many sarees, matching petticoat and blouse as I could I packed all of her bra too but left the panties.....why .......later......, I then walked quickly to sunita's hose and packed her stuff too she had some naughty collection of thongs and bras which I collected for use later.....


I put the two suitcases in the van and then went in and undid the chain connecting the two women they were still fast asleep.....i picked up neelam first and covered her in a bedsheet and put her in the van then I collected sunita and put her in the van too....locked the van and went back to neelam's house cleaned the floor, switched on the PC and typed a letter for sunita and neelam's husband telling them that the two have decided to go out someplace together and will be back in some time no need to worry..... this I did to buy some time to settle in with my PRISIONERS.......


I locked the house placed the key near the door (I didn't give a shit if the house was ransacked now) and drove off just took a round of 3 kms and came back at the same place on the opposite side of road and saw that all was calm o alarms raised no police etc. so I was successful...... I placed the van in the parking in my place and took the three bags of mine and rest two of neelam and sunita to the basement. Then I checked the road again it was vacant I picked up sunita and took her to the basement and put her on the floor.....then I brought neelam and put her next to sunita......I stood there and looked at my prized passion for some time..... I was on the 7th heaven......I took a chain that was threaded through the I-bolt in the ceiling and locked it around neelam's neck and another similar chain to sunita's neck this was a 1 inch thick chain they had no chance of breaking..... not with their hands and legs tied in a hogtie and not otherwise also....this chain was to work like a pulley and was going to be a constant feature best of wearing a saree is you can have the neck chained all the time as the dress was not supposed to go through your neck or head......


They were still asleep and would remain like that for nearly 2 more hrs so I went to give back the van and came back in my car as if I came from office around 6.00pm all was set.....I went to the basement to check my package and it was all in place right where I left them they were supposed to wake up any time now so I went to my room upstairs and took a bath as so much labour on a hot day had made me all sweaty and smelly.....



Part 4


I took a long bath.....then I went to my feminine wardrobe but then I thought may be policemen might come asking so I wore casual pajamas and a tee shirt and went to my balcony to see what's going on in the houses in front of me I made a cold coffee for myself and sat in the balcony of my house overlooking the houses on the other side but had a newspaper in my hand to show that I am normal and unconnected to what has happened there.....




Just as expected the husband's didn't buy my story and soon there was a police van in front of that house and their relatives started pouring in a policeman came to my house I opened the door and greeted him.....he asked me what do I do where was I today I told him I was sick and in home today sleeping all day, he asked me if I heard something from the house across the road to which I turned innocent and instead asked him what happened he said "nothing " just dropped in to check if I had seen something suspicious in the recent past.....he then went away.....I closed the door came back in.


I then went to my basement....my angels were wide awake and were fighting fiercely with their restraints.....I stood there and kept looking at my restrained maidens for some time, since I had gone down quietly and they were both gagged and blindfolded they didn't know I was there they kept staring their legs and hands and in the process they made the saree ride higher and higher, they were both lying face down on the floor and a chain through their neck was going to the ceiling that gave them some slack to move about a meter on either side but being hogtied they were not able to use that much... also that would have been of no great use, they were almost naked below their ass but that didn't matter much given their bondage.


I felt that it was too hot an atmosphere to be in the basement for long as police might come again and I doused the handkerchief with chloroform again......my angles heard some movement and stopped struggling and strained their ear to pickup any clue of where they were or who was there...suddenly sunita lost her cool and started shouting at the top of her voice soon joined by neelam but the gag was fairly effective and the max sound that escaped there mouth was like a puppy barking......I went upto them sat down on my knees and pinched their nose this was there first contact with their captor they started to fight like hell....but not to much avail as they were tied then I released neelam's nose she gasped for air she got her dose of chloroform she went out same happened with sunita.....


It was 9.00 pm now I went to my room changed to a ladies sleeping gown and gave myself a handjob.....fantasizing the future with my two slaves...tied myself........and went off to sleep......



Part 5


Next day morning I woke up at 6.00 am saw outside all was clam and subtle as if nothing happened....I went downstairs to my basement my angels were again wide awake and struggling their saree was in a mess their hair was in a mess they had drooled all over the place I went to neelam first as I had come in quite noisily this time they knew someone was around but I am sure given their blindfold they had no idea what time it was and what place it was, neelam's bra was shining through her sweated blouse as aresult of the fight she had put in sunita too was drenched but her blouse was a heavier fabric and though her bra showed an outline but was visible through it, her white bra strap has come out of place and was visible clearly on her right shoulder it was a beautiful contrast of white blue and wheatish color......


I decided to give them some early morning torture I collected my gown and knelt down next to neelam with the keys to her cuffs in my hand I uncuffed her one ankle but held it firmly so that she would not try to kick me I didn't want to go to work with bruises or marks on me.....I undid it from the handcuff and recuffed her ankle she had a opportunity to straighten her leg after almost 14 hrs and she instantly did the same, I in the meanwhile moved to the pulley arrangement of the neck chain and started pulling her soon realizing my mistake that I was strangling her in this process as she was not able lift herself up on her own so fast with her hands tied at her back....


I went back to her and caressed her naked legs so smooth so soft..... she shrieked and yanked to no avail. I saw she was wearing a panty I pulled it down and cut it in two pieces to take it off her through her leg cuff. Neelam froze as if this was the ultimate humiliation as someone whom she didn't know was pulling her panty off and she could do nothing about it, she started struggling again trying to cover her legs with saree and petticoat as much she could with her cuffed hands...ooooo this was a sight.... I stood there to see it an Indian women trying to cover her most prestige and private parts from an unknown intruder.


I had intently kept mum so far and that was the plan further also for some time as not knowing who their assailant was, was making the women more scared they didn't know who was touching them a man or women what he or she wanted and where they were I was loving it all this while she was asking "who is there" or pleading "pls leave me" but that was hardly audible through her gag......


I was sure being ball gagged with a 2 inch ball would have cramped their jaws by now and it would be hurting like hell wearing that gag for 16 straight hrs now but unfortunately for them there was no other option and I was in no mood to remove the same. In the meanwhile sunita had been busy to listening whatever she could she could make out of neelam's mumbling through the gag, she was totally drenched in her sweat and the blue color of her blouse had turned dark blue, she was constantly trying to push the gag out of her mouth but it was tight and she was tired after neelam


I focused on sunita she too was wearing a panty I found useless and she received the same treatment her panty was cut away from her ass before she could react or whatever in her hogtie..... I then unlocked her hogtie and cuffed her legs together again,


I helped neelam and sunita sit on the floor drenched in their sweat and drool as they were....


I went back to my pulley arrangements and started pulling both together now, they heard the noise of a heavy chain moving and were startled though both remained gaged and silent they felt the chain getting tighter around the neck......both neelam and sunita started getting up taking the chain as support and understanding that this was the only way they could prevent choking on it soon they stood beautifully in front of me trying to see through their blindfold as to what was around and what was happening to them.... to no avail...... their saree needed some tending over the time but in absence of that neelam's saree had left her shoulders and was stuck between her tied hands loosely drapped around her waist and waist line too had moved down by an inch or so giving a better view of her belly and navel......sunita too was giving the same show with a difference that her saree was tucked though a safety pin on her shoulder and hence it was collected over her right boob giving clear view of her cleavage and right boob along with the navel where saree line had shifted nearly 2 inches below the level she tied it......god this was as awesome show of my two angels I stood there and let the scene settle in my eyes though many more were to come but first scene always makes a mark.......


I intended to torture the ladies that I controlled for the next 2 hrs before I left for the office so I started pulling the chains again and soon they were both on their tip toes stretching the best for their lives and speaking unintelligible things through their gags......fighting the handcuffs and stretching their arms wildly to break free.....I left them there and went to a cabinet that had my toys I took out 2 pressure gauges and some wires and built a very simple but effective torture device in no time....the device was to be placed under their feet so that if they put any pressure on the pressure gauges they would show a reading and beyond a certain level would trigger another device that was going to send electric current through the wires connected to it.......


I then took some length of a thin rope and 4 eye bolts and 4 small metal clamps, I went to sunita first she was dangling by the chain now and was crying like hell.....I touched her waist and she froze feeling that something was happening not knowing what she tried the best to listen....I started opening the hooks on her blouse, an Indian woman was being nude in front of god knows who??????????...sunita kept crying and pleading through her gag to stop I pinched her nose and kept holding it till her lungs were out of oxygen.....she could not breath through the mouth due to her gag....when I released her nose her only idea in life was to breath as much oxygen as possible, though this pinching was not required but that was done only to tell her who was the boss here......I opened her blouse pulled and moved up her white cotton bra and the two beautiful lobes started dangling in front of me, sunita was crying and crying.....I held her nipples in both my hands and played with them pinching them and caressing them soon they were erect I took one nipple now at a time the left one first and put a clamp on them, sunita did not expect this and had the chain not been there through her neck she would have doubled in pain she felt and she growled loudly through her gag that hear like a mew to me...ha ha ha... this was fun I then held her next nipple in my hands and she was already shaking and trembling with fear and shaked her head in no as much allowed by the tight chain on her neck....but the next clamp was totally inevitable and so it too found its place I moved her bra back and the clamps pinched her gain leaving her in a lot of pain I went to work on her legs.....I held her saree plates and tucked them away in her waistline so that I had complete access of her feet.


I tied her feet to ground with ropes on her ankle and then further tied her toes with a thin rope tightly to an I bolt now she can lift her ankles by about an inch but her toes remained fixed to the ground, same I did with neelam and made them stand on their toes by tightning the neck chain again both looked very stressed and under considerable pain from their clamps...... they were standing on their full feet now but that was about to change....I place the pressure gauges right under their ankles wires were connected from gauge to a mini generator and then back to their nipple clamps.....


The apparatus was set to measure even the smallest readings and react to it so if they try to put down their ankles on floor the apparatus will be activated they will be shocked in their nipples.....i switched on the apparatus and they both shouted and tried to jump at the same time their bodies twisted and breathing became heavy they were feeling the shocks of electricity on their nipples......


I switched off the apparatus and spoke to them for the first time in 18 hrs of their bondage, as soon as the apparatus was off they both started fighting with handcuff trying to reach their breasts to remove the clamps that had just hurt them so bad.....


I said "listen ladies" I had their attention immediately with eyes blindfolded they strained their ears to listen and understand what was happening to them...."u have been kidnapped by me and I intend to use you for my pleasure" grunts and no's from their gagged mouth tried to escape...."shut up and listen for your own good, you are standing on a device that will not be activated till you are on your toes but as soon as you try to put your feet back on the ground you will feel the pain that you just felt......" they but hustled up on their toes.....I switched the apparatus on again and told them "the machine is on again and if you try to come down u know the result.......don't blame me for the pain you feel as you are in control of whether u feel it or not..... "


I could see their breasts moving up and down due to heavy breathing and legs being stretched up for keeping themselves on their toes I knew it was a matter of time before they get shocked again and again......


I left them there switched on the camera that I had placed connected to a display upstairs and went upstairs to take a bath and get ready for office.....while leaving I also told them "you have not peed for last 18hrs now make sure you don't do it now as this might short circuit the machine and you will feel the shocks continuously.....I could see the fright on their faces and humiliation from hearing about a personal matter from an unknown assailant....


I went upstairs and checked the monitor I could see them trying to keep on their toes it was tough also as they had no hands to balance and their toes were tied firm so they could not move it to adjust any body movement .....suddenly I saw Neelam shaking violently she had touched the pressure gauge and felt the shock soon she was back on her toes nor crying like a baby and Sunita too was trying to speak something to her while balancing delicately on her toes.....WHAT A SITE....


Post a Comment

0 Comments